View Single Post
Old 09-08-10, 03:28 PM   #46
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR 10 - Your memories ?

The way the Soho Massive spent weeks working out routes, and deciding who was going in which group and where we'd stop for lunch, fuel, a fag, and who was leading and disagreeing over what time we should leave and who could take what in whose car etc.

Then on Sunday morning I innocently asked a lot of the hungover Soho Massive if there was a plan to get home, a departure time, lunch stop etc and got a resounding 'no'.

But of course Bear came up with a fab route, and we did a very unsuccessful pub crawl and ended up lunching at 4.30pm after finally finding somewhere that would serve us, and I totally missed the petrol stop because the marker was flashing her boobage at me and this clearly only works on the boys as a beacon, and then having said he'd lead us onto the A41 Mr LPH promptly drove on to the M40 - sorry Messie!

Mr LPH has said it's about time he joined the Org. but he's refusing to sign up as Mr LPH so he needs a Pea related name - any suggestions?