View Single Post
Old 23-01-19, 06:26 PM   #278
littleoldman2
Mega Poster

Location: Cramlington Northumberland where we are truely blessed
Default Re: Quote of the day (sorry, Brexit related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
in the whole debate i fail to see what the UK is going to benefit out of being alone when all its closest neighbours are in a single common market. the only thing i can see is the UK public having to pay more for goods at the tills.
Tariff free trade between neighbours. An excellent idea of which I am sure all Brexiteers and Remoaners can agree. However I seem to notice that the only way the EU will permit this is if we pay. I don't pay to go into the market in the next town to where I live, why would I want to pay to go to theirs, just tariffs / taxes under a different name.

Quote:

one of the biggest points was to send most of the migrant workers back home.. not happening.
Not for me it's not

Quote:

another was the supposed saving not having to pay our dues.. ermm only if your the Gov.. the public will see absolutely nothing apart from the above.
But at least we will see all the tariffs from third countries that currently go directly to the EU will now come to the UK.

Quote:

tell me who is going to do all the low paid jobs that the workshy and lazy fekers in the UK wont do when the Euro migrant workers leave?
Getting the lazy to work is easy just cut benefits, harsh, unkind, unpleasant, cruel, unwanted and will have unforeseen side effects but it works else where