View Single Post
Old 29-11-20, 01:00 PM   #2400
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: The All New Megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trev View Post
Had a bit of a shock this morning. Wandered outside to do my weekly check of oil levels and tyre pressures on the cars (even though mine does not move from one weekend to the next, and often not even then) only to find all four windows on my car fully down. It's misty and murky here today and the inside of the car is pretty damp so they've possibly been like that all night. FTF?

I went out in it yesterday evening to fetch a takeaway, as I detest those delivery gits on mopeds and won't use them, and I know the windows were up as I walked in the house. Consensus of opinion from similar queries on web forums is that I must have pressed the door open button on the remote stuffed in my pocket and did it accidentally. My guess is when I lent down to untie my shoes.

Be wary out there as the alternative is I have a haunted car!!!!
I hate automation on cars - seems that if you press and hold down the door open button on some cars all the windows will open... WTF, why would you want to open all the windows when you are not even in the car ?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote