Thread: New bike :)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-14, 07:48 PM   #1
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Default New bike :)

Happy new bike too meeee

As has been alluded to by Squirrel_Hunter and my video last night, I have a new bike, a little Chinese 125 that I bought to commute on to save the tyres on the BlackBird.

Now, I told Squirrell_Hunter that I DID NOT want to buy a project bike, I wanted something a bit rough and therefore VERY CHEAP that could do with a little work to get it on the road. As it turns out, I bought a project bike.

Here it is, it is a 2010 Sukida SK125-5 Patriot that has been sat in a barn for a couple of years, with it being a Chinese 125 there is not really a wealth of information about it.

The story that the bike tells is that of a 4 year old bike with 880km on it, with damage down the left hand side, it looks like the chain snapped (it's not even 10bhp ) and that took out the left fairing, the airbox (behind the left fairing), the chain guard, the wheel hub and the front sprocket cover. The owner obviously scared themselves and it's been sat in storage somewhere since.

I do have a question for the mighty org but I will do another thread for that. I don't care what it is, I love the new bike feeling

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote