View Single Post
Old 01-12-17, 06:29 PM   #917
admin
John T
Mega Poster

Default Re: The all new, slap bang up to date 2017 photo a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trev View Post
It is the last day of Movember and I can now shave off the antennae that have been growing out of the side of my permanent face ferret. Thank goodness for that. The wax that keeps it neat is a sod to apply and then re-apply every few hours, plus keeping the rest of the 'tasche trimmed around it is a nuisance.

If any of you want to donate then please see the link to the Movember Foundation Just Giving page below. It is a worthwhile cause and these guys do good work funding research and collaboration projects and just as importantly raising awareness so that hopefully us blokes stop being, well, blokes sometimes and actually go to the doctor if something seems odd. Too many of us don't and late diagnosis can be fatal. Many of us will have either first hand experience, will do later in life, or know a close family member going through through treatment for prostate or testicular cancer. With me it's my dad, which puts me at higher risk, but I have been sensible enough to talk to my GP - I hope you guys will do the same.

https://www.justgiving.com/Movember

Sorry, but the antennae came out quite well this year so you're going to have to see them... This is the photo thread after all.

Movember 2017 by Trevor Laight, on Flickr
Well done. Great shot too.