Thread: Hi folks..
View Single Post
Old 24-08-08, 09:43 AM   #1
John 675

Arrow Hi folks..

Hi folks..
Its been a while since i was on here i was due to go on Europe trip then everything just went purely wrong..

i was out in town on a friday night i was battered and dancing away as i usually do in nottingham, got talking to this very nice young lady.. when all of a sudden a big Wok off fist knocked me clean out.. i pulled my self together got up and saw this giant of a dude shouting.. something at me whilst three bounser's were holding him back... at which point a picked up a Sol bottle and basicly put it over his head.. then i woke up in a hospital with a slightly fractured Jaw and and a broken wrist.. turned out the bloke thought i was someone else..who had done something to his wife or sister or something.. and i endded up glassing him.. so we both dropped the charges against each other.. and let it be but still resulted in me getting an asbo and a £150 fine but the laws the law i suppose.

After that turns out that My now ex was praticly a working ***** whilst with me.. that felt great..
i got demoted at work because my quality of work just went to hell.. had to take a 4K paycut or loose my Job.. i took the paycut then left anyway.. almost had to sell my bikes
so i went to live with some friends up north for a while... i wouldnt say im amazingly better but im getting there.. but im drinking and smoking about 150% more than usuall..

To those who went to Europe.. i hope you had an AMAZING time.. you will all never no how truelly gutted not going made me.. and my stupid video diarys that i was doing... just seem pethetic now lol,

ive messed alot of people around recently and im really sorry.. but im sorting myself out.. i dont think ive ever hit a bigger low as i had recently.. ive just been getting p!ssed and not giving a sh!t..

just a matter of time i suppose.. i got a new job now though

lylej

p.s FG1 + Hovis ill be in touch shortly fellas

Last edited by John 675; 24-08-08 at 09:50 AM.