View Single Post
Old 01-08-09, 06:18 PM   #1
Baph

Default Ace Cafe, 28/08/09

Right then, following on from my last unsuccessful venture to the Ace, I'll be there again.

Since there were comments of last time being a little late notice, this time, I'm planning well ahead. Those of you that are still too disorganised, well, fine.

My plans are to be in the area for about a week, but I will be at the Ace again on Monday 31/08/09. I'm a little unsure of time, but if it works out similar to last time, I should get to the Ace somewhere around 11-12 ish (depending on how lost I get ). I've no real plans about time to set off back, but I need to be in work for 3pm the next day. I'll probably set off home early on the 1st though.

It would be good to see some old faces, and there's a few from the Smoke that I've not met yet.

So, open invite to all. I will stretch to a few drinks, but remember, I'm a Yorkshireman!!

EDIT: Contrary to the above; plans have now changed. I won't be at the Ace on the 31st. However, I will be there on Friday 28th August, in the evening. Performance bikes night apparently...

Last edited by Baph; 08-08-09 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Plans changed, clarity for those reading the OP.