View Single Post
Old 24-04-13, 10:32 PM   #6
sputnik

Default Re: Anyone tried pirelli angel GTs?

Would like to be able to say I'm loving the rear one I had fitted... except the spazwits at the local garage where it was booked in to have it fitted decided to stick on another Angel ST. And I didn't even look for a day or two by which time I figured it was a bit late to do much about it.

That said, I quite like the STs, not necessarily jawdroppingly amazing but just good reassuring all rounders. Over 10k on the rear which still had tread but was getting really square. Just changed the front one after 12.5k, again still had tread but was squared and very cupped - must post a photo of my wibbly wobbly profile!

I've never had mileage like that before - lots of daily motorway riding- I dunno how you'd describe my riding style but I don't think I am either a dawdling granny or a nut job. If the GTs are genuinely grippier and longer lasting then they have to be pretty impressive. Maybe I'll find out next tyre change!