Thread: R.I.P. Teejey
View Single Post
Old 02-10-08, 07:44 PM   #115
markxxleather

Default Re: R.I.P. Teejey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattSV View Post
Great turnout today at the funeral, about 25 or so bikes. The guys that rode with Tim in France recently followed directly behind the hearse - it was entirely appropriate that Tim led his final rideout. The rest of us followed behind the other cars.

The crematorium was absolutely packed, with many of us having to stand outside and listen to the service which was played over the speakers. Never thought I would hear Hi Ho Silver Lining at a funeral however it was not at all out of place.

We then headed off to the wake. Scoobs and I were the first to arrive. Scoobs could not resist the lure of an empty car park , so set off to do a few laps and finish off his chicken strips - Tim (King of Cadnam GP circuit) would have approved. A drink, lots of food, a few more tears and a wee dram followed soon after as we toasted one of the nicest blokes I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Scoobs and I then had a good ride home in the cool, dark air, at just the sort of pace that Teejey would have appreciated.

Rest in peace buddy.
Nice one Matt, sorry i couldnt be with you on the trip back, some one had to finish the whisky (hic it would have been expect by my late night awning drinking partner hic)

Always Remembered