Old 12-05-11, 09:28 AM   #8
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: Saturday night food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity-ya-ya View Post
Mmmmmmmm.

I'll eat practically any BBQ food but i'd prefer the basics rather than steak, lobster or a side of goat because of the cost, although if you can do it cheap I'll do damnedest to make sure there are no leftovers.

Guessing the food I buy during the rest of the AR will not be the healthiest, I'd like to think we could stretch to some salad, pasta and bread to go with the protein.

I'll gladly help prep, cook, serve, eat and clean.

Just let know the rough cost so I can budget for it
ohhh I didn't mention......there will be NO FREE VENISON, on this years menu We could stretch to half a cow, if any drunk orgers fancy doing a bit of cow tippin!!!

The plan is for me to go shopping on Thursday(50 miles away, Poofwaggon Delivery service), as the site have given permission for storage in their catering fridges until Saturday night.
This is why I've put up the poll, as I'll be covering initial cost in advance, then recouping it on arrival. The poll won't be closing, then I can work out cost nearer the time, but with enough notice for folks.

I'll see what I can do as far as salad stuff is concerned, I don't fancy wasting it though if only one or two want to eat it. Anyone wants salad, please tell me.
I've already stolen the fellas cooker in the bunkhouse, as I'll be cooking chilli, whilst SK is prepping the BBQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post
meat, with some meat and a side order of meat, please don't clutter my plate with green stuff*, at a push I'll go for some bread of some kind, but mainly meat.

I feel I may have been less than clear in the above, so to clarify meat

*If I want colour I'll bring a drawing from one of my young nieces

Cheers Mark.
SEE this is more on the lines of an easy customer......so a side portion of meat then

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote