View Single Post
Old 11-06-12, 08:02 AM   #9
Fallout
Mega Poster

Default Re: What I learned at AR12

I learnt the following indisputable facts:

Badger! Top lad. I posted something completely different here before, but SuperVox had to edit it out. I wonder if anyone can guess what I mentioned?! Either way, awesome bloke!

SVMad. Such a shame this dude is leaving the country for three years, because he is a top lad with a good sense of humour and a most importantly of all, a loose wallet. I can't imagine how much money I will waste over the next 3 ARs without him around to offer me drinks every 5 minutes. Maybe write me an IOU Chris?!?

PyroUK. Another quality gent. Doesn't know the difference between a broken clutch and a poorly adjusted one (don't worry, neither do I). Can go toe to toe with me on food consumption and win! T-bone next time dude? 2 each!!

Criggers. Despite being only 3 or 4 years old, a thoroughly awesome bloke. A few fun bits of lunacy had on the ride out and I'm sure there will be more to come, especially if we can get you down to the guildford massive rideouts. Still owes me two fags!! His helmet looks good in Daddyjobs trolley.

Paul the 6th. My new best friend perhaps? My only fear is that he won't reciprocate my love ... so I'm holding back before I let the emotion out. I think he's perhaps too popular to love just one man, so I may have to kill everyone else in the whole world. Likes to dress up like a Klu Klux Krayon. Needs to service his van.

Messi. I thought you were a man on the forum (who knows why!), turns out you're a lovely lady. I only exchanged a few words with you, but I can tell you're a top lady. Looking forward to chatting more next AR.

SoulKiss. Now I get him! After a few bits of banter on the forum, it all makes sense when I talk to him in person. One of those personalities that is too complex to be portrayed by the medium of text. Good bloke!

SuperVox. Top bloke. Sound and chilled out despite the effort required to get things organised and keep it all running. Thanks for organising it and we all had fun fighting with your nippers!

Pah. Met loads of other good people. Too many to list and comment on. Everyone made it an awesome experience and looking forward to more in AR13.
Fallout Breakbeat (My Music)

Last edited by Fallout; 11-06-12 at 09:08 AM.
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote