View Single Post
Old 11-06-12, 03:30 PM   #1
Fallout
Mega Poster

Default Fallout's AR vids

Hi guys. Some people have been asking me where the vids are! They are coming. It takes a lot of time to edit and upload them, and I'm supposed to be working. I will come back and edit the thread and add them 1 leg at a time.

Before I do, there is one big caveat, and that is that I am not Rictus! I haven't gone out of my way to capture the event for everyone to enjoy, as he did. I just stuck a camera on my head (and on the back of the bike once) and filmed what I saw with the odd bit of random commentary. As such, they may not capture the spirit of the event as you see it, and you may not even appear on the vids. They're just me, a slightly odd guy, who talks a lot of crap, with a camera on my head.

All legs as a playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYEn...ure=plpp_video

Leg 1
YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.

Leg 2
YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.

Leg 3
YouTube Video

Leg 4
YouTube Video
Fallout Breakbeat (My Music)

Last edited by Fallout; 16-06-12 at 01:31 PM.
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote