View Single Post
Old 26-10-11, 10:49 AM   #2
Sy-superfly

Default Re: Snetterton 24th ment to be 16c

Well this track day went better than the last but that wasn't difficult really, only had a little hassle with the main realy, but zip ties sorted that one.
Am really having a little trouble getting comfortable on the beast, first bit I had to do was up the rebound and compression a bit on the rear as first session was like riding just on a spring .... aaaallllooootttt of bounce. That sorted felt a bit better I proceeded then to ride it for the next couple of sessions to see if it's me who has to get used to the bike a bit or it needs more tweeking. I then proceed to move brake, clutch, and gear, leavers till it feels good, but the underlining factor is that she dont feel great on full tilt thats going to have to be worked out on the next track day next year. The next thing I'm going to do is drop the forks back through the yokes or lower the preload on the rear as I constantly feel like I'm too far over the front.
Added mega bonus point to the day had a chat and obligitory photo with kieth Flint, listened to his bands tunes for time. I remember the experience album coming out like yesterday. "Charlie says" happy days.