View Single Post
Old 24-05-16, 12:23 PM   #1776
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
Bike mot'd no advisories even though I rebuilt the front calipers got warned that if I bring bike next year and have only done 102 miles between mot's he will slap me and take it off me
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_archie99 View Post
Same here, bike went through the MOT last Thursday, no issues.
Bike had been stood in the garage for 51 weeks until I pulled my finger out and did the bar conversion.
An impressive 51 miles since last MOT and service - tester was giving me plenty of stick. He did comment on the comfortable new riding position though.
Now that the conversions done should be back to year round commuting of 5K plus.
Also changed the oil on Sunday for peace of mind - never seen such clean fresh oil come out of an engine - looked like something you could drizzle over pancakes
Make that three! I just had mine MOT'd and was advised to change the rear tyre. New PR4 GT on.

I've been averaging about 1500 miles a year for the past three years as life takes over. Managed a few more last year with the trip to the GM though.

The bike is now back home in the new garage and not locked up in a storage container, so hopefully a few more rides will now follow.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote