View Single Post
Old 21-08-19, 10:25 PM   #23
Ljay

Default Re: Wrong Choice. New '18 SV650.

I have a confession to make I too am guilty of this sin but on road to redemption now. I hope to be the owner of new SV 650 in next few weeks, I'm hiding behind brother in law though. He wanted a MT09 which he has but loathes too. I was just going to lead way. I traded my GSR 750 which had felt was better than SV 650 forgetting it's heavy and tall and I'm short so we didn't work out. The 07 was a moment of madness felt good on demo ride but was outgoing model I got all new spangly one and regretted this of first ride.
Back in mid 00's had the big butted Megane 225 first time I showed it a roundabout and it was a brown trouser moment. The 07 similar experience is too light at front, build quality aint best too well looked after but looks like it's had 10 Russian winters. All year biker then me with ACF 50 but seemed to no avail. Then I'm now getting close to 50 and 07 is for kids who want to wheelie all day.
Apologies for Lazarus revival but can't wait. Back to 1st big bike the Sv 650 forgot how much i loved this. I looked at others including Ducati Scrambler but too much for too little, F800r was too BMW and not much else I really liked. Also sorry for epic blubbering too but have some plans for new bike.

Last edited by Ljay; 21-08-19 at 10:26 PM.
Ljay is offline   Reply With Quote