View Single Post
Old 04-08-09, 05:03 PM   #35
joshmac

Default Re: Amuzing sights on the AR09 rideout

It made me smile when the markers all started doing the YMCA at me as I approached on my bike At first I just thought WTF are they doing. Didn't take long for the penny to drop though. So which one of the markers came up with that idea? I'm going to guess Uncle Ian...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
OK i hope some of the peeps who were near me at the time saw this too....
We're riding thru a village, nice and slow being very good. A couple of little boys across the road on the pavment riding their bikes. The smaller of the 2 gives everyone a thumbs up as he's peddaling along and looks really happy to see this mass of bikes...then someone (sadly i dont know who) decideds they need to blip the throttle or change down a gear and gets a good pop out their can....poor little boy scared half to death drops off the kerb, almost does a hell of a tank-slapper but keeps it uprirght somehow.
He was all of about 6 or 7 and how fast he went ftrom grin factor to panic just cos of a poppy exhaust was just hillarious to me (maybe i have a sick sense of humour or something, i dunno)

Anyone else see this??
Don't know who? I s'pose with all those purple sparkly bikes with melting number plates in front of you, it could've been hard to identify the culprit
I don't think I was trying to make him nearly stack it (was there a corner or something coming up?), but I laugh out loud inside my lid when I saw it happen.