View Single Post
Old 08-08-10, 06:56 PM   #37
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: Thank you's etc etc...

Ah the thank you thread excellent...

/admin mode on

1. A massive massive thank you to Cheryl for picking up the organising of the site and the AR itself. The site was awesome, you did an awesome job with getting everything into place. Fantastic effort. You've set an unbelivably high standard for next year.

2. To Drew & Lily, MBK and Mr Squirrel Huner, I popped up to the admin office a couple of times, and you all had everything under control, everything organised and sorted out, awesome job.

3. To Stretchie, for picking up the rideout plan from a rough couple of PM's and a google map from Hovis and fine tuning and tweaking it, that was one of the best days riding I've had.

4. Marker team quality job, even the ones you sent the wrong way you gathered back up on got them back on track again.

5. Thanks to Bellerophon for TEC duties.

6. To everybody else for coming, these things just dont work unless you guys turn up, you make the forum what it is and you guys make the AR a fantastic weekend with the atmosphere that you create. It was also great to see so many new faces there, lots of newbies and people I didnt know

/admin mode off

To everybody that moved over to make my job as a Marker that tiny little bit easier, it was really appreciated

To the few of you that stopped when there was no marker where there should have been one, again thank you very much.

and lastly thanks to Hovis for the intial idea and groundwork, because without him putting himself forward to run it, there'd have been no AR at all.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote