View Single Post
Old 30-07-09, 02:14 PM   #10
Doofer

Default Re: Bike Photo Shoot - Nottingham Area

The first picture is one the assistant tog sent me as soon a he uploaded his, I don't have access to the pictures the main photographer took as she will be cleaning up things like footprints before they are published.

The two lovely ladies are friends of the photographers who offered their modelling services for the promotional shoot in exchange for some photos for their portfolios, they are known as Halo and Toxicity Twitch and can be found on Myspace, lovely girls, but not my type so I'll be going for the pics of my bike on his own.

Rainbow are planning to charge £50 for a 1 hour shoot with a free 10x8 print included.

A £5 discount will be offered to members who mention SV650.org website.

Photos will be available to view in an online proof gallery so that you can choose which one you want as a print and can order additional prints or canvases if you wish.

The models will cost extra if you want them, but Rainbow will charge you what it costs them to bring the models in.

Contact Details for Rainbow Photography for anyone interested in a photoshoot are

tina@rainbowphotography.biz
www.rainbowphotography.biz
01623 473540

Oh and Alpinestar, if you want photos of you bike in full touring mode with you sat astride in full winter gear they will be happy to arrange that for you my dear, they are both bikers the main photographer Tina rides a Hornet and the 2nd tog rides a 900 Divvy

Doof