View Single Post
Old 18-02-10, 03:23 PM   #71
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Crashy McGee Hall of Shame

hmm, with all the fally offy-ness the soho-ers seem to posses and their constantly ignoring Squids good advice in his sig i think we may need to re-evaluate the criteria for the Crashy Hall of Fame simply to stop the new for a new t-shirt to be bought every other week.

I have the old t-shirt in my possesion as it ran out of space after my little face plant into the side of a van and that was back on Oct 08!!!

There was talk of buying a floro pink one to see if that will stop peeps wanting the oh so sexy yellow one but that never happended.

So, ideas please.

Shall we have a new t-shirt ?
if so, what colour and who gets to buy the new one when its needed? The person who fills the last one or the person who needs the new one?
Seems a bit unfair if its the latter as that person will be spending enough on bike bits tbh.

Do we change the criteria to make it harder to get on the Hall of Fame?
Should all future crashees have to require some kind of hozzy treatment as a minimum for example?

ideas please folks!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote