Sun 2nd August

Rideout Sat 1st August

All .orgers (+friends) welcome

And you don’t even have to ride an SV!

At The Huntsman & Hounds

Althorne

Essex CM3 6BJ

Details…
There is enough camping for all who want to - £10 per person per night. Please pay as you arrive. There will be someone to greet you.
There are showers and electricity. They are also happy to have campers and caravans
Dogs are welcome, as are children
There is a small local motel if you don’t want to camp (pm me for details)

Arrive from 12 noon on Friday, depart by 6 pm Sunday (extra nights possible, again pm me for details)

The pub does food but will struggle to cater for us all on Friday night. The local fish and chip shop will be available and I’m hoping will deliver. You can cook your own food if you like.

Breakfast (bacon rolls/ egg rolls/tea/coffee)will be provided by the pub Saturday and Sunday £1.50 and will need to be pre.booked with me nearer the time

Saturday night there will be a hog roast and barbeque provided by the pub – £7.95 (children half price)

The Rideout

The ride will start at 10.00 a.m. on Saturday 1st August leaving from the pub car park.

We will ride around Essex (and 400yards of Suffolk!) arriving back at the pub around 5 O’clock. It is around 130 miles long

There will stops along the way for fuel, fags, gossip, pee etc.

Lunch will be in a small village where you will be able to purchase food from the Tea Rooms or pub, although it may be very busy. You may want to bring your own snacks or sarnies for the lunch stop.

The actual rideout will be evenly paced and allow for riders of all abilities and experience. There will be some sort of marker system and a dedicated Tail End Charlie (TEC) so no-one will get lost

Please be aware that this is not an official rideout in any way, and everyone is responsible for their own bikes, possessions and safety.

There will be much merriment and fun to be had so be prepared to enjoy yourself!

Last edited by Messie; 29-07-09 at 06:12 AM. Reason: New information added