View Single Post
Old 17-06-15, 06:27 AM   #26
Sideshow Pob

Default Re: Novice Friendly Track Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by petro53 View Post
I attended the June 2 day. It was great. Even the poor morning weather turned out to be a good thing, as it facilitated an "open" track experience. With lots of on and off the track for instruction. With a low student to coach ratio (I was in a group of 2) you would be hard pressed to get any better "attention". My coach Richard was great to work with, adapting to each of our individual needs. Certainly helped build my confidence, and upped the enjoyment of the day. Was it worth the extra money?--Absolutley
I think you should have been given a trophy for camping out at Cadwell the night before!

So pleased that you enjoyed the day and I know Richard had a good day too and he had one of the hardest groups to work with just because the 2 of you were a quite a lot different. I looked at changing things around for you but all 3 of you said it was fine and were quite happy to carry on as you were, so that's what we did.

Looking forward to the next one on 12th August now. There should be reports coming out soon in MCN and Performance Bikes magazine so keep an eye out for them.
Sideshow Pob is offline   Reply With Quote