View Single Post
Old 27-06-11, 01:25 PM   #37
hongman

Default Re: GM IV Home Safe Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
Wasn't in North Yorks was it? another orger spotted either SV4me, or SVste up there, and bumped into me too!! I was reccing the AR route, and got a tad lost
I dont know DB, I was just following sv4me We went through a village centre up a 90 degree vertical (ok maybe not but it was very steep) cobbled street and I was just hoping the car in front didnt stop We stopped just outside the village, then chatted for ages while getting eaten by flys. Then parted ways and neary died as previously mentioned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
prob the better idea. less traffic on the roads. bet your arsze feels like its been raped
Ar$e is fine, arms feel like they are made of jelly! I regretted the decision to leave about 10 mins after I left lol. Kept the speed up to keep it interesting. Lots of stops to wake up and stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggis View Post
It's official.....

Winner of the
HEROIC RIDEOUT EFFORT CHAMPIONS CUP*
is
HONGMAN

Much deserved too!

* This is a theoretical cup. Any similarity to real cups is purely coincidental and the .org SV Ecosse Posse organisers hold no responsibility at all.
lol, thank you .

Leanrt a lot, was a great experience and would do it all over again next week if I could. Looking forward to exploring more of the Scottish roads!

At least now I can judge how I cope with distance riding which is not very well

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelesschucca View Post
The mans a hero indeed. He sticks like glue too. It didn't matter how fast I rode on saturday afternoon he was right there behind me. Its all good
Much love for chucca!