Thread: R.I.P. Teejey
View Single Post
Old 15-09-08, 09:53 PM   #76
airbox

Default Re: R.I.P. Teejey

I posted on bobw's thread on this but will do it again here. Just heard the news tonight, still can't believe it. I knew Tim and worked with him for many years and considered him a friend. He was a good rider and not a speed merchant, I'll bet it was some 70+ year old that pulled out in front of him, there has been a spate of that in this neck of the woods. I last saw Tim when we went to Poole quay the other week, I went with my boss Jo on her 748 and I was on my XB12s. He was enthusing over his forthcoming trip to France and I wished that I was going. I am so pleased that he had a good time. Perhaps he was a bit tired and near home etc and not expecting some t**t to pull out in front of him, ( this is just speculation on my part but I'll bet that is what happened). Absolutely gutted over this, just lost another mate, Darren ( Yoffi ) a week or two before in similar outcome. My thoughts go to his wife and two daughters, I can't imagine what you are going through. A smashing bloke who couldn't do enough for anyone and was never bitchy or nasty to anyone although he had a great sense of humour. I will miss him and will have to get my own maps now as he always had maps on him of the routes to be taken etc!!
RIP Tim.