View Single Post
Old 05-04-08, 03:51 AM   #1
philbut

Default I killed my baby :-(

Well OK, she is just wounded. Friday afternoon, just gettin dark. I know, I'll go and ride the b4011, just one run then I'll go home. The dark caught me out a bit as I wasn't intending to be doing the twistys in the dark, but what the hell. Carried on, despite some little voice inside telling me to go home. Anyway, to cut a long story short, did a repeat of last sunday by locking the rear, caught it but had run out of road, slap into the verge and I flew off the bike into a field. the few cars behind me slowed down to look but didn't stop the c**ts! anyway, landed square on my head (thank you Arai) in a load of mud, which is a good thing really. The bike also landed in mud and was supprisingly undamaged for the speed I went in. Forks look to be OK, but I will get them off and check the run out. few plastic issues but nothing too bad - she is no longer mint though It'll T-cut out

Anyway, rode home then threw up and started getting dizzy. The ambulance came and took me to A&E, where I spent 6 hours being imobalised cos they thought I'd fractured my back. Fortunatly I havent, so just a bit of concussion. fun fun! Just for your ammusment, here is a pic of me in a head restraint.

Phil in hospital.jpg