View Single Post
Old 17-09-12, 01:41 PM   #26
Brettus

Default Re: An experiment, would you be up for taking part?

Cool, more interest than I expected!
how best to go about it?
  • let the next candidates arrange with the current holder
  • try and organise a thread with a route? (probably a bit difficult)
  • Leave it up to the current holder to post and see if anyone in the area responds? (might leave dead ends)
  • Or just leave it up to people to organise as best suits them?

A thread or post to be updated with each person saying they have handed it off to.... might help track the route though, I can then update a map to show progress visually.

I don't want anyone to have to travel any huge distance, we are all reasonably well spread from what I can tell so it shouldn't be too difficult to arrange, perhaps a thread that relies on other orgers that aren't wanting to participate but will relay it to the next person.

I suspect a big pack of batteries to go with it is easiest for power rather than getting it from someone and its flat or having to charge it before you can take a picture you really want etc.

It should form quite an org family album as it grows each time, full of faces, places and scenes.

You'd be welcome to take as many pictures as you like in your time but to export any that don't fit into your 5 shots before you pass the camera on..

Any feedback on method greatly appreciated as it looks like this idea might be a goer now. I'm out of the country for a couple of days and busy at the weekend but I could get the ball rolling next week.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote