View Single Post
Old 09-01-18, 01:45 PM   #10
Duke

Default Re: SV650 K6S wiring diagram required.

It does suggest that it covers the K6.
I have had several Haynes manuals, they tend to be more generalised, I prefer the original motorcycle manufactures workshop manual as they tend to be more specific and accurate. I remember once trying to split a crankcase when Haynes said, “remove the 12 bolts” only to find after some hitting with a soft mallet, that it was 13 bolts. I now am more careful and clean all the casing and remove any covers and sensors before the hitting starts.
I am using the 2003 Suzuki which has been good but clearly does not cover the K6.
I will probably find out something new if a had the correct manual!
I have ridden one bike for some years with tyre pressures at 42psi front and rear as listed in the original workshop manual for the year previous to my bike, only one day to find the Supplement covering my year which gave 33/36. This bike rode very differently with the lower pressures – I could not get used to it, so I now ride it on a compromised pressure setting!

I will see if Stilo or Shiftin_gear come back with confirmation of the wiring diagram covering the area I need.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote