Thread: AR10 Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-10-09, 07:16 AM   #432
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR10 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovis View Post
there was already a few threads kicking about, so i think once the AR10 section was born all the chat was thrown in here, this thread has been going for a month already.
Might have been going for a month in Idle banter perhaps, I've heard others talk of a suggested venue but as IB was where it was it obviously couldn't be finalised without opening up to those that just use primerily the bike related parts of the forum,IB was just somewhere to kill time and save the important sections from filling with carp,but nowhere important, I wasn't aware it was now the crucible of forum decisions, in which case it's probably fairer to rename it

Can't say I'm really fussed where or when; to be honest, just found it amusing that if you don't use IB, and were perhaps waiting for an AR section for discussion, you'd be way to late, I mean it's almost 2 months since the last one...

Just as a matter of interest which threads were moved here and which started in the AR10 SECTION ?
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!

Last edited by rictus01; 01-10-09 at 07:19 AM.
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote