19663 miles
Taxed Until 31 October 2011
MOT expired in June 2011
1 Owner from New
Remus Revolution Exhaust
Evotech Tail Tidy
R&G Crash Bungs
Datatool System 4 Alarm
Bodywork generally good condition, apart from a few areas highlighted below.

I'm selling my SV650S because I don't use the bike enough any more, and could use the money to get a trailer for my Kit Car.

Serviced at George White Swindon up to 10k.
New Chain & Sprockets fitted by George White at about 12k.
Serviced myself at around 12k and 15k. (At 15k I didn't check the valve clearences).

Front and rear brake pads & clutch cable were changed in the last few years with low milage in that time. New battery fitted this spring because the old one was flat due to not using the bike.

In 2008 I got knocked off filtering at ~30mph. Repaired by insurance - new brake levers and exhaust. Fairing had some scuffs from previously going in/out of the garage so they replaced that too. R&G's didn't arrive in time so were never replaced - so one side is scuffed.

Some corrosion on forks, and bubbling of paint on engine, chain adjuster scratched swing-arm, wing mirrors scuffed. Couple of chips on the tank caused moving stuff in the garage. (see attached pics)

Currently only have one key & alarm fob. Used the other a couple of weeks ago, so it must be around the house/garage somewhere!

Needs new tyres front & rear, they won't get through MOT.

Honest advert, bike needs a service, tyres & MOT..

£1000 ONO - I may be able to take bike for tyrefitting & MOT at Biketreads in Swindon if required, lets talk!

Last edited by Luckypants; 24-05-17 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Price corrected
glade is offline   Reply With Quote