View Single Post
Old 13-10-11, 08:28 AM   #68
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: slightly surprised........

a positive way, yeah that would be nice, no hypothetically anything, I've already offered my help and an avenue for those not wishing to become involved to forward their ideas, I'd dearly like to see other members get the chance to organise an AR, should no one come forward I'll sort out something as IMO it's important beyond just talk; I've currently no idea of location or date, but hopefully a PM or 2 might help in that respect, but if not I'll pick sometime/somewhere myself, it won't be the first time I've organized an AR either locally or way up country; only this time I'm not hampered by a full length cast on my leg, be it with or without "bells & whistles", I'll make sure an AR12 is available for those who want to attend, I'm aware there are less active mods than might be gleaned from the "forum leaders" section, perhaps that's something to be addressed ? I see no need to necessarily involve mods or exclude them for that matter, we're all individuals and perfectly able to make our own choice, where as someone might not feel they can commit to the whole thing, they would be willing to take on a smaller role, you're looking at it from a single or couple of people running it, perhaps a change is needed and involving more to a lesser extent is the way forward, but I firmly believe positivity gets things done, I may not get any help from those running the place, but would at least expect a positive attitude from them, if our "super mod" is saying there isn't one and it's not my job, possibily discouraging to those thinking about it and it's not really a helpful atmosphere is it ?

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!

Last edited by rictus01; 13-10-11 at 08:32 AM.
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote