View Single Post
Old 08-08-07, 11:10 AM   #1
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Default South & West Surfers team building event

As some of you will know there have been 2 team building events happened in Bristol over the past year..

Namely removing the engine from my bike and then months later putting it back in again.

Well the time has come again for this to happen. 2nd gear is playing silly buggers again and to keep the cost down I'll need to take the engine out myself and take it to the garage where they'll use new parts instead of the second hand ones I got from another engine.

So I'm debating when I should do it. I have a week touring with 2 mates at the end of September, do I risk taking it out before hand or should I wait till after that week (which would be much easier on the old purse strings) when I won't be quite so anxious about anything potentially going wrong.

As usual people are inviting to come along and have a giggle at my expense, we could even get a BBQ going and have a couple beers and people are welcome to stay over. But as mentioned above this may not actually happen till September. I'll have to mull it over, but it will be happening!!!

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote