Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Old 07-07-08, 07:27 AM   #38
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: Thank You

I have already thanked people over and over, and , I won't stop, because it was just sooooo ace....finally found the tired brain cell and went to bed early

Teriakimonkey was a star, helping Daz and Matt push my bike back to the camp, a bit sozzled in the rain, from the car park......it was feeling a bit lonely up there on the Friday night!!!

However, i would like to thank all those who wished Matt well in his op at the end of the month. It really has meant a lot to us both, there was a lot of kind folks genuinely concerned and interested in whats going to happen, and to those who congratulated him on getting there.
Its probably the last time he'll get on a bike in many months
I know Jester said he'd done really well to get there, it certainly was an endurance test on gritting teeth. He fell into the tent for an hour with some painkillers on arrival. Rictus and Matt spent a lot of time chatting stuff over, and I'm grateful for that.......BIG HUGS HUN!!

Oh and Bear.......ta for rescuing him after falling over....toooooo much appleade, and I wouldn't have been able to pick that wonky drunk up

Thanks guys, its really meant a lot, its going to be a hard journey for us both over the next few months, but the end of a very long chapter at last

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12

Last edited by dizzyblonde; 07-07-08 at 07:30 AM.
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote