View Single Post
Old 26-09-07, 12:25 PM   #542
ASM-Forever

Default Re: The TV Mini Mega thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
So I have to admit it, I am a big girl. After riding the hornet for just 3 days I am absolutely fed up with it. It isnt that it is a bad bike, it is actually quite nice in the traffic, but as soon as you hit 70+ on the motorway it is just so uncomforable especially when the rain is forced through your leathers making you all wet.

Seeing as I have just heard that I might be stuck without my bike for another 2 weeks I rang the hire company and asked them if they had anything else...their response was - if you come and drop your bike off today we have a spare Honda CBR 600RR available!

Judging by Nicks comments about his CBR I am now not sure that I am going to want my bike back again!
Whilst im sure you'll enjoy the CBR, i reckon it could be a mistake. Its pretty likely that you will find the SV lacking afterwards. If you can afford to upgrade, then fair enough. Just remember expect to take a massive hit if you sell/PX the SV.(otherwise called doing a Nick)

I guess it also depends how old the CBR is. The older ones are less refined. If its less than a few years old you're buggered!

On a brighter note, as long as it isn't a dog, you can use it to mock Nick.

Last edited by ASM-Forever; 26-09-07 at 12:27 PM.