View Single Post
Old 13-06-11, 09:20 PM   #12
Speedy Claire

Default Re: 3 Points, £60 Fine And A Dozen Red Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv4me View Post
Yeah, thinking wish i'd done the same! Could have done without the soaking 1st thing in the morning nursing a hangover

I am shocked and appalled

Ahhh shame, can't remember what time we were there but I remember the ice cream. nom nom

Bit of a bugger but like you say, could have been worse Claire! I got the sinking feeling yesterday too when a blue car appeared in the mirrors, followed me when turning off onto 1 of my favourite B-roads and had a very ominous looking blue twinkle to its headlights. Turned out luckily to be just some tw4t in a sporty saloon who fancied his chances against the SV......he soon found out otherwise

I only wish i`d got that sinking warning feeling myself.... unfortunately just didn`t see him. Sounds like you were in a playful mood yourself yesterday lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Not good Claire but at least it was only points/fine and nothing more if 95 was the lesser speed!

Banana chocolate chip ice cream I had, yummy! Also no idea what time we were there, it was probably mid afternoon as didn't leave the Ponderosa till about 11.45 (ish?) and then stopped at Rhug for a while getting food before setting off to Bala for fuel and on to Beddgelert with a brief slow down for the Octavia giving chase. Should have dropped us a text if you were about
We didn`t get to Beddgelert til about 5pm... would`ve text but doubted we`d have been able to manage to meet up so late in the day.