View Single Post
Old 18-02-09, 10:50 PM   #41
TheRamJam
Mega Poster

Angry Re: Test ride/photo shoot for ride mag on 09 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws View Post

It was FUN!!! and me and my bike are the main stars of the shoot
Only girlie there, 4 of us took part and i was last one to ride the new 09 675-at which point they realized they needed some shoots of new vs "old" bike-the other guys had gone home, and they wanted some action shoots of the new bike passing the old....so in steps treacle who took my bike out with us and they got the shots they needed , then we went out for a nice long test ride

Im shattered and still cold, and yes there is a difference between mine and the 09 but im keeping hush until mag comes out (15th-16th Feb) and then i'll scan it and post it on here
Well in. Looked like fun. They are very nice looking bikes indeed, the black on gold looks awesome. Am guessing your names Laura from the top four pics of all the riders/owners lol

Got the mag delivered last Sat there. Think its due out in shops on the 18th. Am a subscriber so must get it slightyl earlier but am still waiting on my free Tech 7 Gloves they were giving away (its well over the 28 day period lol). So if you bump into the Ride team ask them where's my free gift please.
TheRamJam is offline   Reply With Quote