View Single Post
Old 20-02-19, 12:41 PM   #3778
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Looks like Virgin have fixed my broadband connection (the problem they told me I didn't have) which is good news or would be if I wasn't switching ISPs next Monday. Had they listened I would not have left but I see no reason to reward bad customer service.

Ditched virgin for plusnet last September, they obviously did not read my letters because they still thought I was not leaving even after i closed my account and were still sending me standard letters after I had left, they are also still emailing me monthly bills for £0.00 - I did not trust them and instructed my bank to cancel DD after last payment.... plusnet have been great and much cheaper, I get 70meg download and 17meg upload over phone line, and anytime free calls to landlines and mobiles.... it is nice to hear an English accent when contacting them and a lot of things can be done via their customer account website..

So far the service has been faultless and unlike virgin the modem has not needed re-booting, they actually gave me caller ID and 1571 answer phone for free, but I had to cancel the answer phone service as it was taking messages before our house answer phone was able to. After contacting plusnet via the customer website the service was removed within an hour ( and that was on a Sunday)... 5 stars so far..

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 20-02-19 at 12:46 PM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote