View Single Post
Old 01-04-18, 07:14 PM   #45
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: London not to include motorcycle in it's traffic congestion strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
Tolerance is all about embracing the behaviour of others, not seeking to change it so instead of banning German cars learn instead to anticipate and avoid the behaviour that appears to cause you so much distress. I generally avoid stereotypes, we all have our reasons for doing things. I mean, just because I wouldn't dream of leaving my wife to struggle round the shops on her own doesn't make you a lazy sexist pig does it?
No because 90% of the time I do the shopping.

Anticipating behaviour is no substitute for that behaviour not happening in the first place, I was not put on this earth to accommodate behaviour of criminal drivers, like a BMW approaching me on my side of the road at high speed and making no attempt to brake and go back in behind the HGV they are dangerously overtaking, but willing to put me off the road because of their ego and sense of entitlement. Next time it happens I will give dashcan footage to police in heartbeat.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 01-04-18 at 07:17 PM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote