View Single Post
Old 02-04-18, 10:39 AM   #49
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: London not to include motorcycle in it's traffic congestion strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
So I was right when I said it didn't make you a lazy sexist pig then wasn't I? It also shows how dodgy it is to form an opinion about someone based on a single event. I rest my case Sir. Tolerant, that's what I am......

You made a sweeping decision based on one episode, I have had a lifetime of driving and riding watching German car drivers do stupid, arrogant and dangerous things (in many countries as well). There is a point when so called tolerance and virtue signalling becomes stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTECUK View Post
I think we should ban German cars as Brexit votes say Britain First.
+1

European industry is keen to strike good deals, it's those stupid bonehead politicians who are standing in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
Now imagine you are the mayor of London and all you are told and see in the press is that motorcyclists are this lawless brigade intent on wreaking havoc across your city........
Old Sadiq has more than motorbikes to worry about, under his watch(and that ineffective woman commissioner of the Met) London has just become the murder capital of the world.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 02-04-18 at 10:58 AM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote