View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 01:28 AM   #5
independentphoto

Default Re: Request for a "General chat sticky"

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ralph- View Post
I'm fast learning the hazards of "context in text" as Northy puts it and people can take things in completely the opposite way to which they were intended

I don't have a bad feeling in my body for anyone on here. It would seem the best way not to upset folk is to not to say too much, 'cos you just can't get what you are trying to say across the same in text.

I'm a bit too honest in saying what I think sometimes too.

So I'm going to cool off posting for a while, see you on rideouts and post the occasional thing if I can help somebody with something, but as for the long debates ..... shlater!

You guys rock!
Nice one mate.

Brains at work there. I know exactly what you mean. People come on here looking for chat etc relevant to biking in Scotland and in particular SVs. Instead there is a danger - And we are ALL guilty, of having some kind of chit-chat/ slagging match among ourselves. Not inspirational or helpful. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for anything useful on here and watching the weather "presenters" with crossed fingers. In the mean time- join some of us periphery watching and waiting. Crouching Tiger (55?), Hidden SV (like mine! )

Cheers,

Garry