View Single Post
Old 14-10-10, 09:35 PM   #10
UKPrincess

Default Re: 2nd race report - Thruxton Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hyde View Post
It was all going ok until I got lapped by the leader of the Sound of Thunder. He came past me on the lap and as I crossed the start finish straight I passed the waved chequered flag. Race over I thought so I rolled off and toured round. It was only as I reached the end of the lap expecting to get waved into the pits that i realised that I shouldn't have paid any attention to the flag and I'd wasted a lap of racing. I spent the next lap which was then my real slowing down lap kicking myself and wondering if i'd let anyone past. Lesson learnt.

Jody.
HI Jody, and all

Sounds just like my race at Thruxton, i had problems with my throttle i.e. it was a stock one and just couldnt turn the power on when i needed too, or was that my Bottle going (again), not to sure.

so went off looking for a QA one on the monday, well that was it, found out a little more about the history of my supposedly new race bike, having just converted to minitwins from Streetstocks 1300, new bike has now gone, but got a full refund, think me the lady rider was taken for a ride a little here

But found a newer one quite quick, see below

Compliments to Adam M on such a great bike

really looking forward to Silverstone, and then going onto Donnington early November

I must say with this being nearly the end of my first season racing it has been brilliant, all the poeple i have met have been loverly and patient with what could be my silly questions, thanks all you NG Road Racers throughout the season and New Era for the couple of times i have been there

cheers everyone

JoJo

Last edited by UKPrincess; 14-10-10 at 09:41 PM.