Thread: Speeding?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-09, 07:13 PM   #25
rowdy

Default Re: Speeding?

They will probably come round to your house, beat you with a truncheon and push you over.
Or they could come round and just give you a warning, like the one I recieved at the weekend for being seen overtaking in my car by an off duty officer, although from the way it was presumed to be me driving the car and the car being registered in my wifes name it wouldn't surprise me if I knew the off duty officer in question, not even sure they had the reg number either as this was not mentioned so I should of told him to foxtrott oscar.
B@stard was talking shiite anyway, said I overtook a line of cars in a 40 limit, when It was two cars, edge of a 40 limit turning into a national speed limit on a bright sunny day and on a roman road so not a bend in sight.
Silver pointy sk3, tail tidy, single seat cowl, fairing lowers, smoke double bubble screen, carbon hugger and front mudguard, full race M4 system, K&N filter, GSXR1000K2 forks, wheel and discs, GSXR750 calipers, HEL braided lines, TL1000s clip-ons, Gilles rearsets, Chinese cnc levers, led indies.
rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote