View Single Post
Old 27-12-07, 01:49 AM   #5
metalmonkey

Default Re: How loud is loud?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, unless they have a db metre which is caliabrted how will they know!

I would put da baffle in, which i beleive with my can makes it road legal....its depends on how much of the person doing it is a jobs worth i guess

Haha I was with some guys when I wa college, one Sunday we did a db test on his ICE, lol the college got a phone call from an aresy neighbour they heard a disco in their living room ace! We were disppaointed it only got to just 110 db.

By the way 110 db is a jet liner taking off, aything above can damage hearing on a permant basis. What people fail to realise about sound, is that it must be a pure sounds, ie no spikes and not dirty, it should sounds clean if it makes sesnse. Its hard to explain but you an tell when it something doesn't sound right, I made ppl reshoot becaseue I had a feeling that it didn't sound right, I guess you neeed to know what to being hearing out for.

Its the quality of the sounds, over how loud its....by increasig the volume of the sounds, it changes the wave form, but can distort which is bad. Quality sound is better than loud crap sound.

As for the track leave da baffle in, I would if in dought stick da old end can if it bothers you, otherwise get a db a metre but really even temperature can effect it.