View Single Post
Old 18-10-20, 06:01 PM   #8635
svenrico

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ef View Post
No ride out today and instead working at home with my left ear now screaming and blocked more than ever. Pressure in my head and very disorientated. Any sound sounds like a scramble of confusion in my head. NHS have informed me they no longer do syringing so have suggested I go private. Booked at a local place for micro suction the soonest they can get me in.. next Wednesday. Cost of £55 per ear. Could be worse. Could be better too.

A relativley minor gripe I know but definitley felling a bit glum today with current situation in the world and being stuck home feeling like I'm falling sideways.
It isn't a minor gripe at all. I think I paid £50 for 2 ears at specsavers ,must have been on special offer !, but when I complained about being rejected by local hosptal because of long waiting list the gp got a letter sent to me giving a telephone number to ring with a choice of about 3 hospitals. When I rang they knew the waiting list at all these hospitals and I got in one on NHS within about 3 weeks. You can get in at specsavers in about a week if you pay. ps soften the wax up with olive oil drops for a few days before treatment other wise microsuction can't clear all hard wax. good luck - over and out.

Last edited by svenrico; 18-10-20 at 06:03 PM.
svenrico is offline   Reply With Quote