View Single Post
Old 30-06-15, 06:50 PM   #1
Sideshow Pob

Default B&W Bikes Instructed Trackday - August 12th

Right then.... I've decided to try something a little bit different with our next trackday on Wednesday August 12th at Cadwell Park.

So far it's been called a "Novice' trackday and we had a very successful first one back in June. There have been reviews in MCN (last week) and in this months Performance Bikes magazine.

It's actually this latest review in PB that has prompted me to make a small change which I think will interest more people on here. It was suggested in that review that the day would be beneficial to a lot of riders, not just those who are happy to be referred to as a novice.

So what I am planning is to run the day as a 2 group day as normal but we will have a 'Inters' group and a 'Novice' group.

Both groups will get the same benefits from the day, as follows.

All day instruction.
An instructor will be working with you, on and off the track, all day long. You will not be allowed on track without your instructor in fact. You will share you instructor with up to 2 other riders.

7 x 30 minute sessions
That's 3.5 hours on track, 50% more track time than other trackdays that run 7 x 20 minute sessions. The main advantage this brings is actually that your instructor can bring you in during the sessions, give a few quick words of advice and get straight back out again to put it into action.

Suspension advice.
Included in the cost is access to a suspension expert who can help with bike set up.

Bike maintenance / ACU Scrutineering advice
We'll have an ACU scrutineer available if you want advice on prepping a bike for racing or trackdays.

Photography service
We also have a photographer available who will allow you to get digital copies for free.

Plus there is free home made cake too.

The cost is £240 per person as I've said, I'll be quite happy to let riders who feel they are more of an intermediate level take part as well as novice riders.

Instruction on track can be very expensive but is probably the best way to improve your riding. This is just about the cheapest way to get personal instruction for a whole day.

If you would like to know more or would like to book a place please call
Paul at Black & White Bikes on
01790 752 269
or 07977 24 25 26
Sideshow Pob is offline   Reply With Quote