View Single Post
Old 23-08-05, 10:25 AM   #9
The Mass

Update:

Cheers all for your comments, and I have been assured by Suzuki that my warranty is NOT void, as the exhaust has been fitted scurely.
I have made an official complaint to Suzuki about Mr Roberts, with the main point being the threat from him that my warranty is void.

Scottoiler will be sending me a lube tube kit F.O.C
And I have just picked up a Hamica tail tidy, as I don't see the point in replacing the snow plough, even though Scottoiler are willing to replace that also.
I must say that Scottoiler are a great company, I spoke to the Financial director who sorted this out for me, and it looks as though they will definately be taking the matter up with Roberts himself. As he admitted to both my friend and I that he had been fitting the touring kit to SV's.
And I advised Scottoiler that if this was his attitude towards me, then what's stopping him from doing it again to the other bikes he's fitted it to.

As for Ceri, Ceri mate, please check under the pillion seat, you can hardly notice it's cracked, but the snow plough will be bobbing around like billyo when you're scooting around.
it cracks just under where the fuse box is down both sides, and you will also notice a light dusting of your grey paint on the snow plough under the brake light.
That's when you'll knwo it's on its way out. I know it'll be grey cos that's your bike colour where as mine was blue.
I only really noticed it, when I went to refill the HCR, and then took the pillion seat up to find the cracks.

As for Mr Roberts, I think he'll regret selling the bike to me, as it's not just this Scottoiler problem, I've had several run ins with this bloke.
As for the original tank issue, I did mention it to him when I first looked at the bike, and both Nagai and I noticed it, and he still didn't do anything, and that was even before I passed my test to ride the bloody thing.
The man is just a nob - he really is!
The other instance when the gear change decided to leave the bike along the M4 - he blamed on the exhaust ??
And then suzuki gave him the ok and supplied him with a brand new one, he managed to just fit the old one and stick some threadlock in there.
And on the way out of the shop, he wanted to sell me the new Suzuki oversuit??? the man has no morals at all...just money money money...
I said that to him when we last spoke.. the fact that he was all nice as pie when I was lashing out the cash...but now I've taken the bike to be serviced else where, because you're attitude stinks..then...

Nob -ed...only word for him...and I hope he goes out of business, the ******!

Rant over..

But I can't praise enough the lads at George White's in Slough
And Scottoiler who are just awesome!
I have written to MCN to praise both

Mass