View Single Post
Old 16-02-22, 11:37 PM   #9
svenrico

Default Re: "Health and Social Care levy", or is it just another tax??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
its not the NHS its the cowboys running things. too many bosses getting paid huge sums of money for doing nothing. then you have asswipe companies like Virgin who sue the NHS add too that the public wanting EVERYTHING.

i know someone who was going to sue the NHS due to a "stopper" coming out after an angiogram till i said go private and dont phone the NHS next time your is having a heart attack if your not happy. BTW i had the exact same thing happen too me after an angiogram. did i moan.. nope, thats life.
Funny you should mention that and an angiogram specifically. At one time I was in a private health care scheme part paid for by the company I worked for at the time. After an ECG scare I was told I needed an angiogram and there would be some wait on the NHS so I contacted the private health care company. They put me off by saying I should bear in mind that if I went private the NHS could be a bit 'sniffy' if I needed any follow up treatment on the NHS in the future ! I waited and had it done on the NHS.
svenrico is offline   Reply With Quote