View Single Post
Old 17-08-21, 12:12 PM   #5409
svenrico

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftin_gear98 View Post
It's a work in progress, the upside of working for family I suppose. There are a few issues here at work, and I have decided it's best for all of us if I walk away - my sister in law is doing my nut in.
So I have told him I plan to leave, but that I don't have the details sorted yet. I think he was thankful of the solution to the issues here.
So is totally happy with me needing time to get it sorted, I even said that if the course was part time I'd be happy to still work here the other days until it suited us both to leave.
Again he was happy with this too. I think he has realised he'll be a little screwed if I just walk out - I do everything in the office.

So the gate has been opened, I just need to figure out which path to go.
But it feels nice to have done it, if a little stressful too.

I imagine I will pick the shorter more expensive route, as I am unsure how much I will learn two days a week stuck in a classroom with 17 year olds.
Hopefully everyone on the shorter courses will be there for the same reason, other than being forced to be there.
Anything involving money and family is stressful. My father's idea years ago with the family bakery business was to just blow it all and go bankrupt !!!
svenrico is offline   Reply With Quote