View Single Post
Old 22-08-11, 08:49 AM   #30
sv robbo

Default Re: riders4research Snetterton track day Friday 19th August 2011

Well, what an absolutely fantastic day. I know changing the day from the Thursday to the Friday meant letting some people down but a blessing in disguise me thinks! Sun was shining all day, circuit was perfect, atmosphere electric, plenty of time on tack & not to many accidents.

Huge thanks to Marcus & the Easy Track crew, the event wouldn’t have been possible without you all. Meant to say this at the briefing but unusually for me, got stuck for words. Thanks to Stef & Claire of Tyres 4 Bikes for their donation & all those that partook in the raffle, hope the lucky winner enjoys their 3 free track days. The most important thanks though, goes to you guys, the riders as without out you it wouldn’t of happened. I tried to get around to say hello to all but proved tricky being everyone was out on track at different times. If I got to say hi, was a pleasure to meet you, if I didn’t, sorry but thanks so much for your support.

Not sure yet on the total amount raised as waiting for Marcus to finalise but from what I’ve heard, along with the raffle & other donations we shouldn’t be far off a £1000. Not bad for a day having fun clocking up the miles lap after lap eh!

Once again, thanks to all that got involved, hope you enjoyed. Until the next one. Robbo.