View Single Post
Old 02-08-17, 12:48 PM   #1
Shiloh

Red face Bike running badly and fuel coming from the hose, urgently need to get the bike fixed

Hi,

I am having some running issues with the bike. A month or so ago it cut out then when restarted it dropped a cylinder, opened the throttle fully and it started and ran on both again then a few weeks later it cut out totally and wouldn't restart, instead it just kept cranking over opened the throttle fully and eventually it went again. Changed the plugs and the front one was wet with fuel, checked the coil packs and with new plugs both were sparking. Bought a replacement could pack just in case.

Today the bike had some fuel that was dripping out of a hose (see photo) and the hose has now split.

Does anyone know what the hose is called, what it does and where i can get a new one?

Also, does anyone know what on earth could be wrong with the bike to make it behave like this. Its driving me nuts and i only have a week to fix it and really need some help!

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170802_134003_resized_20170802_014019992.jpg (114.4 KB, 0 views)