View Single Post
Old 22-04-09, 09:33 PM   #32
PAPPACLART

Default Re: Brands Hatch (Indy) - Thursday 2nd July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza View Post
Ryan, I couldn't agree more. It's such a fantastic way to learn about consistency, taking the right line, throttle control etc. There will always be several people in your group faster than you as well as at least one slower.

I'm a bit anxious (but excited too) about doing my first trackday on the TT - but when it comes down to it, my goal is to gain confidence - and if you take things easy and don't treat it like a race against everyone (ie ride with your brain, not your t*sticles) then you'll have a great day. Book it - you won't regret it!

Booked:
1. Cazza (Inters - gulp)
2. Spiderman (Inters too, woo!)
3. Rigor (Inters)
4. TuonoGrant (Inters)
5. Lucas (Novice)

Interested:
1. Grinch (Novice)
2. Pappaclart (Novice)
3. svsk2 (Inters)
4. Zombie Jesus
5. SoulKiss

Coming to watch:
1. alpinestarhero
2. CoolGirl (maybe)

I have been meaning to do a track day for some time, just always never had the money or the bike has never been fit when a group has arranged to go and also perhaps a little fear. I guess if you own a sporty bike, you have to go on track at least once, because you will never get to experience what the bike or you are really capable of. Though as a track day virgin, I really do need to take it easy as yes, it is not a race though I suspect that you will be one of those lapping me, likely a part of the cause of my inpending crash too haha! I no doubt will be sensible at first, but will start thinking with my Testies not too long in, especially as you come passed me scrapping bits of TT hehe.