View Single Post
Old 08-03-19, 06:47 PM   #7122
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV650rules View Post
Suffered from sinus problems all my life, don't even use aircon in car on any journey over an hour because it drys my hooter out too much and then all hell can break loose up there. Best thing is drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated and get one of those 'Neil med' sinus rinse bottles with the buffered salt sachets.

you can get them from boots for about £20 but this is the cheapest I have seen - boil the water first and let it cool in a covered jug ( you do not want to squirt any nasty pathogens up your hooter) , then when you fill the bottle put it in microwave for 40 seconds to warm it up.

https://www.weldricks.co.uk/products...SABEgJr0fD_BwE
Yep I do all of the above, and I'm sure mine is triggered off by our office, either by the carpet or something else, as I'd had a day in the office and not outside. We don't have air con thank god, although the document store next to our office has a lot of venting and air movement, which is very similar to having air conditioning. Plus I'd not drunk much today either.

My wife has had sinus problems following a bad cold, but can I get her to rinse them out to relieve her symptoms? I know it's not pleasant, but I did mine when mine were bad after a cold, and they've been pretty clear lately.

She says it's like drowning!!
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote